Before any product may be returned or exchanged, a
Return Authorization Number (RAN) must be requested in writing within
10 days of the original ship date of the product. The RAN will be
emailed or faxed to customers. Please contact our office to get a RAN.
The following guidelines apply to all returns:
- Sales of TestBank and e-Products (such as e-Handbooks, e-Flashcards, and Online Course) are final and non-refundable.
- The printed Study Handbooks may be returned provided that the product is in
its original condition and in the original shrink-wrap packaging.
- A calculator may be returned provided that it is in its original
condition and unopened in the original packaging.
- Products must be returned within 5 calendar days of the RAN's issue date.
- No returns will be accepted less than 28 days prior to the start
of the exam period, regardless of when the order was received.
- All returns are subject to a 8% restocking fee.
- Return of any single component of a product package will result in
the remaining products being charged at full retail value plus a 8%
- Orders of non-downloadable products may be cancelled prior to
shipment. After shipment, the return policy applies.
- All associated shipping costs, including duties, customs and/or
fees, are non-refundable and remain the responsibility of the
- All claims concerning defective products must be received by
UpperMark within 14 days of receipt of the order.
- Defective products may be exchanged for the same product if
returned in a package postmarked within 14 days of receipt of the
- Upon receipt and inspection of returned products, a credit for the
amount of products invoiced, less the restocking fee, will be issued
to the original payment method within 3 business days.
- All return and/or exchange products must be sent, together with a
copy of the original invoice/receipt and the RAN to:
Attn: Return/Exchange Products
P. O. Box 1326
Brookline, MA 02446
These terms and conditions are subject to change
without notice. Please review them periodically.